Nets & Training
In accordance with the current ECB guidelines, Marlow Cricket Club members will be allowed to use the artificial net facilities.
Nets are available this week:
Tuesday 6th at 5pm
Tuesday 6th at 6pm
Wednesday 7th at 6pm
Risk Assessment – We have undertaken a risk assessment please read the document here. View Risk Assessment
In line with Government advice, if you are symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID 19 infection or classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, please remain at home and follow Government guidance.
If you believe that you are starting to display symptoms whilst practising. Please stop immediately, and sanitise as below. Please make Stuart Peacock aware asap on your return home.
Cricket – Artificial Nets
- NO BOOTS IN THE ARTIFICIAL NETS
- If you are practising with other people outside of your household please socially distance, keeping at least 2 metres apart at all times.
- Please do not arrive more than a few minutes before your net time.
- You can book the nets below.
- Be mindful and wary of other visitors and other users of the site and socially distance at all times.
- It is advised that you do not share kit.
- If you are practising with someone outside of your household then you must use different cricket balls when bowling to each other.
- When batting, you should kick balls back to the bowler or carefully knock them back with the bat rather than picking them up and throwing them. NB Be careful of net surface, as we don’t want scuff marks.
- You should not put sweat or saliva on cricket balls.
- You must leave the sports club shortly after the sessions are complete
- The toilets in the sports club are available to use. Please follow COVID-19 guidance within the pavilion.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser where possible.
- Any rubbish brought on site must be taken off-site. This includes drink bottles and food wrappers and wipes.
- There must be no spectators.
- When your session ends please sanitise as below and leave the site immediately. Do not hang around to socialise with the people in the next session.
We are under an obligation to abide by these guidelines for all our sakes and have given an undertaking to Marlow Sports Club that we shall do so. They can and will if necessary stop us entering the site…Please do not ignore the guidelines!
Please use the booking links below to attend nets this week. Without a booking, you may not attend.